RICHARD C. KLECZEWSKI
420 Rowland Park Circle | Littleton, Colrado 80125
H: (303) 555-0020 | C: (720) 809-4795 | firstname.lastname@example.org
May 14, 20––
Mr. Michael M. Morrison
Human Resources Officer
San Marin County
2700 East Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94105
Dear Mr. Morrison and the Selection Committee:
Your job announcement listed nine requirements for the position of Theater Auditorium Manager and I would like to discuss my experience in light of these requirements:
- Twenty-one years' experience in the meeting and convention management business in such facilities as: The Denver Auditorium Theater, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Currigan Exhibition Hall and the Denver Auditorium Arena.
- Consultant to Architects and Planning Staff on Major Convention Centers in Calgary, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Toledo, Colorado and San Francisco.
- Managed a wide spectrum of events including ballet, opera, symphony, trade and exhibit shows, auto shows, union meetings and other sit-down conventions, banquets, fashion shows, live theater, concerts, medical meetings, church conventions and associated spin-off meetings.
- Coordinated meetings involving 10 to 30,000 people.
- Coordinated banquets involving 10 to 5,500 people.
- I have an attitude of excitement and enthusiasm for "show business." During performances I stay on the premises and make myself available. I don't leave problems for subordinates to handle. You will find that I am "right at your elbow if you need me..."
3. Thorough Knowledge of Performing Arts Facility Operation.