MARIA D. ARCHULETA
9350 S. Dixie Highway | Miami, FL 33156
C: 305-555-1313 | H: 303-555-1414 | firstname.lastname@example.org
February 15, 20—
P.O. Box 591
Boulder, Colorado 80306
Dear Human Resources Manager:
I am responding to your advertisement for a nurse recruiter.
As a results-oriented professional, I have over 14 years' experience in various hospital and HMO environments. I have skills, ability, knowledge and personality to make a contribution to your organization in the minimum amount of time.
These highlights may interest you:
- Served as nursing liaison to regional recruitment and retention committee for two years.
- Presented committee recommendations to top-level management for approval.
- Conceived and wrote job description, then actively recruited an RN for the first Nurse Recruiter position in a local major hospital.
- Upgraded quality of supervisory staff hired in local HMO by revising recruitment and hiring practices.
- Actively recruited supervisory and key technical staff for 22 patient-care and specialty departments.
- Affiliated with National Association of Nurse Recruiters.
- Successfully recruit volunteers for fundraising, social activities, and church functions.
I believe in excellence and have always dedicated my talents and creative abilities to assure the successful accomplishment of company goals. The ability to work well with people, to have the drive and interest to accomplish the work, and several years of stable work experience make me uniquely qualified for this position.
I look forward to meeting with you personally to discuss the opportunity and how I may contribute to the ongoing success of your organization.
Thank you, sincerely,
Maria D. Archuleta